Friday, July 18, 2008

Weight Loss Information

Weight Loss DiscussionHerbal Tinctures



* (when people were clapping and cheering to easy "sound bites" while he was still trying to make a complex point) "Please stop. I don't want you to boo or cheer, simply to think on your own"
View this site for more Info on...
Herbal Tinctures

Superfoods: A - E



The Next Vitamins
View this website for more Info on...
Superfoods: A - E

Common Cold



The fact that these foods come from a factory should make it obvious that they are definitely not natural, nor healthy.
Visit this site for more Info on...
Common Cold

Veggies aid with weight loss plans, but not in the way you think - BCLocalNews

Fri, 18 Jul 2008 02:05:39 GMT

Veggies aid with weight loss plans, but not in the way you think
BCLocalNews, Canada - 12 hours ago
I didn’t really understand the value of wholesome greens in weight loss until just last week. At last Saturday’s farmer’s market I was chatting with one of ...


Leave Me to Die

Fri, 18 Jul 2008 10:14:00 EDT
I didn't want to know familiarity of loneliness any longer or the warm wetness of tears as they spilled down my face, another loss, another heart ache. ... But now, I am crushed under the weight of something unwanted, of something unneeded. Come down, come down cold with me....

| | | |

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home